Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome!


This Eportfolio is an early practice in my attempt to learn about Elearning and will display my work from the class "Elearning for Educators", at Bellevue college, Summer 2010.

This is a work in progress. For now, I am posting a weekly blog about the content of the course. By the end of this course, this portfolio will also include: ELearning Module, an Elearner profile, and philosophy of teaching.

5 comments:

  1. Very inviting, Sara. The road reminds me of a journey, and the forest of discovery. I particularly like this thought from your Week One blog: "A successful education system should not compete against increasing usage of technology..." I recall an old saying about Hollywood that goes something like this: "The movie industry did not take off until the artists took the cameras away from the technicians." Are educators in the same situation now? - ernie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Week 1 Blog: I thought the idea that "it (technology) should create an engaging personalized system that considers the ever-changing needs" was the crux of what is difficult to balance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara - I love the design and format you set up, and I appreciate your experience and comments on Week 1! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice comments.

    Ernie, I enjoyed your interesting comparison. Sounds right, we need technician to provide the necessary technique and tools and then we can use these tools to improve what we love to do: making a great movie or a great learning experience.

    Yes, Ann, this is indeed a difficult balance.

    Thanks, Dina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoyed looking at you learning module - diverse activities and well organized!

    ReplyDelete